THINGS TO DO IN THE SWAN VALLEY
If you haven’t done things in the Swan Valley for a while, it’s time to see what’s new in the Swan Valley in 2023. Things to do in the Swan Valley are listed below.
- Stop off at new wineries in the Swan Valley on your way to explore the nearby Avon Valley in Perth Hills.
- On the way back to Perth, visit wineries in the Swan Valley to buy some premium Swan Valley wine after cellar door sales.
- Enjoy delicious local food and local wine, dining at a good Swan Valley restaurants such as River Bank in a winery estate on the banks of the Swan River. I recommend the good restaurant food and wine at the Riverbank winery estate Swan Valley restaurant
- Get married at a wedding reception venue in Perth’s Swan Valley.
- Book a fun guided wine tour of the Swan Valley including lunch and premium Swan Valley wine to wash down local food. Visit other wineries for wine tastings. Buy the wine that tasted the best for you at affordable cellar door sales of good local Swan Valley wine.
- Fish for brim in the Swan River.
- Drive through the Swan Valley with style in a lavish limo hired from the Lavish Limousine Hire business in Perth. Perth to Swan valley touring in a limo is a fun way to tour The Swan Valley, in luxury, that’ll make heads turn. This is a private tour to the Swan Valley wineries from Perth that you’ve designed in your itinerary with the help of Lavish Limo recommendations. If you’re going to a wedding in the Swan Valley, get there in style with a reliable Perth limo hire company..
- The Swan Valley is relatively flat. Try cycling or walking in the Swan Valley. There’s no shortage of wineries to stop off for a drink. There’s also a number of boutique breweries in the Swan Valley.
- With so many things to do in the Swan Valley, you might want accommodation in the Swan Valley before you head home in Perth.
- Swim in the Swan River near a Swan Valley picnic spot.
- Visit historical Swan Valley buildings and learn about the history of early Perth settlement in the Swan Valley.
- Go to a summer night concert in the Swan Valley.
THE GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE SWAN VALLEY
Besides the delicious local food, wine and environment of the Swan Valley the good thing is that the Swan Valley is close to Perth. You can travel on public transport to the south of the Swan Valley by getting off the train from Perth or Midland at the Guildford train station or East Guildford train station. Then travel north along West Swan Road which takes you into the Swan Valley.
Use this Google Map of the Swan Valley to see streets/roads, vineyard and places to see in the Swan Valley.
Doing things in the Swan Valley includes doing some of the best things to do in Perth Western Australia.
Need a nice Perth escort to share good fun times with in the Swan Valley?
Information about Ben Grummels author of this Swan Valley webpage.